Friday, October 23, 2009


taking a rest on a Military Cargo Plane at the air show
cheese! Em told me the other night at dinner, "this is like ordering at a restaurant."

With Grandma and Grandpa at the airshow. It was such a nice day and the kids liked it more than I thought they would.

First day of the 2009 school year. We're very excited to be back!

Toy Story in 3D. I guess we got there a little too early. They did great. I thought they wouldn't last but Kate's the only one that needed to take laps up and down the isles. Jaron kept leaning over to Jeremy saying "what else do you have?" He cleaned out the diaper bag snack stash.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Your kids are looking SO grown up. It makes me miss you guys so much! It looks like you are doing great though.

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Ms. said...

seriously erin you have three little heartbreakers!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home