Monday, February 23, 2009

Jeremy fit this hat on Kate's giant head right before I got her jammies on her and she looked so cute I had to get a picture (I know.... she's never dressed in pictures)
Jaron and Emmy had their first day of preschool two weeks ago (yes, I always blog late) They were so excited and love it even more now than they thought they would. The independence is great for them, but to be honest I'm not sure the free time in the morning is worth the anxiety of dropping them off and driving away. If I had the money I'm positive I'd be sending a body guard with them.

Supply and Demand: this is what happens when a boring toy gets a little attention from one kid.


We've had a lot of first lately. Jaron and Emmy are now Sunbeams! I can't believe my babies are getting so big. I don't know whether to be happy they're growing up or sad about the toddlers I miss them being. The first two weeks of Sunbeams went great for Jaron (and the rest of the weeks for that matter). Jaron loves to be "big" and to feel proud of himself. He's so excited to show us what he did and tell us how he sat good and listened. Emmy likes to be good too (and we adore her just as much) but I think she gets a small thrill out of getting in trouble. We sat at the Sharing time window watching Emmy bopping all the kids on the head as they tried to listen and I finally had to barge in when I heard her yelling at her teacher. But since the first two weeks she seems to be doing a lot better. I pray some of these things are just a phase.



Thanks Jill and Dave! These are two kids that will turn any play ground equipment, couch, van, or slab of cement into a pirate ship. Jill sent this pirate ship home with us after Christmas and the kids LOVE it. of course, there's no hairdo (that I'm capable of) that can withstand the wallering that goes on in the ship. Aaarrrrggg.





2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger Steve and Jen said...

When Emmy is a stong woman, you will be very happy that she can stand up for herself. Your kids are soooooo cute. I am glad to see more pictures. We are dying to see you guys again. Carter asks every day.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Kandice said...

Erin,
I love the pics of your kiddos, they are SO darling! It is crazy how fast they grow up! Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home