Friday, February 13, 2009

I know this is about 2 months late but that's just how things are running around here. Better late than never, right. Daddy with Great Grandma and the kids. Kate was not going for it
Yeah, SNOW! Jaron and Emmy absolutely loved the snow. They made a snowman with Grandma in the front yard.
Jeremy and I decided we really like visiting the snow, but don't miss it like we thought we would.

Beautiful. The kids loved watching the sky turn colors in the morning as we ate breakfast and Grandma and Grandpa H's.


We had the grandkids pack down the ice on the driveway just to make the race up the hill more fun. Jaron ate this up! Emmy was content with watching and wasn't upset unless someone asked if she wanted to try.



Jaron and Bella, ready for another run.





1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger JonesFamilyBlog said...

I had no idea that you had a blog or I would have checked it sooner. It's good to see what's happening in your life! San Diego? My parents just moved to LA. Can you believe that? I'll have to come for a visit sometime. TARA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home