Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jaron, Cara, Alex and Emmy were all trick or treating at Sea World Mid October.... it took us a long time to get them to all look at the camera.... they didn't want to turn their backs on these flamingos
Party on the Pirate ship. While the rest of us were eating lunch the kids decided to put on a performance in the outdoor eating area... they love to pretend they're pirates. Arrrrr


Kate's learning to walk. She's such a cutie pie. She'll walk really well until she's close enough that you could catch her and then she just dives in for a hug. So snuggly

All of the Lamb's (except Janessa) came for a 4 day weekend to see the Navy Air show. It was amazing!



yup... I hate to brag, but we're still enjoying the sun here in San Diego. It was 87 two days ago.





6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Wedig it! said...

Erin!! I haven't checked your blog forever because there was never anything new. I thought that you quit. I'm so glad to see you again. Looks like you are loving SanDiego. How is it there? Are the prices of things outrageous. We could move there but then we're afraid we'd have to live in the Ghetto and it would cost us $400,000.00 I don't know if I would want to do that.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Petersons said...

Glad to see your new post. You're kids are getting so big! Glad you are enjoying it down there. I would be a little afraid after the whole prop 8 thing though. Have you guys had to encounter some ugliness w/ that?

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger writerren said...

Hi Erin!!! I finally checked your blog again. Sorry, it's been a while. How are you guys doing? I'm so jealous of all the great things that you have to do in San Diego. Not to mention the year round great weather!

I love all of these pictures. Your kids are getting so grown up! Kate is so big!! And she looks exactly like Emmy. How sweet.

Well, I am finally making a blog roll for my blog, so I should be checking more often.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Wedig it! said...

Erin, what is your e-mail? Mine is: maryanne_wedig@yahoo.com

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger The Staggs said...

I feel like I haven't seen you guys in such a long time--it has been a long time! Your kids are getting so big and are adorable. Add us to your blog. Will we see you in December? Love you guys and miss you!!!

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Was that air show at Miramar? We went to that show years ago when my Aunt Louise and Uncle Dan were Stationed in San Diego back in the 80's. Still one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home