Saturday, October 31, 2009


Doctor Jaron, "pink fairy", and Ladybug Kate.

They drew the face the wanted on the pumpkins and Dad did a great job. We had, Scary, smiling with eye lashes and Kate's best O expression.
Last week Jer was on Duty all day Sunday so I had to take a picture proving I can make it to church with out him. I completely prefer it WITH him, but I guess I can do it.

Tough love :)
Jaron did really good at church being quiet. He's very interested in writing letters and numbers and its been keeping him busy.

Happy Birthday Kate Alaine. I think we'll call you Baby Kate forever, sorry babe.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM , Blogger Ms. said...

seriously I was super impressed you were even on time!!!

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Ms. said...

You are fired you need to post again!
www.mariahshill.blogspot.com

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Ms. said...

And also a momma one

www.mommalife.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home