Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We went to Kangaroo Zoo with Grandma Hancock, Wendy, Tera, Tyson, Kortney, Allie Jaron and Emmy. Jaron had a ball and exhausted himself to the point of tears as we left the building. He was climbing the tall bouncing ladders with the best of them and jumping all over with no fear. Emmaline on the other hand couldn't quite get over her fear of blow up toys and after I tried to coerce her into liking the slides I decided to let her be and stop torturing her.

Emmy sitting in the stroller relieved that mommy has stopped carrying her to the top of slides in the promise that it will be fun.
Ready or not here I come!

6 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger writerren said...

Hurray, I'm so glad you posted finally. :)
Looks like you guys are all having a blast over there in Utah. It must be so much fun to be near family.
How is living with the parents going? I'm getting worried for that, when we go to Utah.
Also, I heard you guys sold your house. I'm so glad.
Well, we all miss you here in Ohio. Amber saw your pictures with me just now, and begged to go to Cosi with Jaron and Emmy.

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Annie said...

So glad that you put pictures up! We miss you guys and think of you often. Your kids are so cute and Julia is so sad to have them gone. I hope all goes well and keep us posted on your move to California!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Petersons said...

Glad you have moved safely! You're kids are soooooooooooo.....cute! We'll have to go to lunch before you are off to San Diego.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Brian Adair Fam said...

Yeah!!! More pictures and updates!! Your kids are HUGE now. I can't believe how much they can change in a matter of months! I can't get over Emmy's hair! It's beautiful! How is UT? Brian said he had a great time with Jeremy when he stopped by. Oh, we miss you guys! When are you moving to CA? We need to try to get together before you move!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Hey Erin! I love the pictures. Looks like that Kangaroo fun center is a fun place.. I'll have to try it out in Utah. Your kids are so dang cute. We miss you!

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your kids are getting big, they are sooo cute. We miss you guys! How is everything going for you. I miss our monthly VT chats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home